There are many reasons for this which is why individual assessment and exercise programs are essential. The reasons why pelvic floor exercises don’t work may include:
- You’re not sure how to do pelvic floor exercises.
- You can’t activate your pelvic floor.
- Your pelvic floor exercises may be being done incorrectly.
- You may not be doing enough pelvic floor exercises each time you do them.
- You may not be doing pelvic floor exercises regularly enough.
- Your contraction may lack coordination.
- You may have an overactive pelvic floor dysfunction.
- You didn’t continue to do them for long enough to retrain.
Do you need help? Contact us today