Hello, welcome and thank you for your interest in ♥ Mama ♥ Care ♥ Workshops in Hawkes Bay.
I am passionate about educating, empowering and improving women’s pelvic health.
The idea of this workshop is to share important information with you prior to having your baby and help you to care for yourself during your journey from conception, through pregnancy & child birth and to assist you to recover beyond.
This open to any pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy – the earlier the better so you can utilise the information as early as possible.
The workshop is split over 2 evenings to help you digest information and cover as many topics as possible including =>
- Pelvic floor- anatomy, function and correct activation
- Core care – finding your deep abdominal muscles and using them with function
- Posture in pregnancy and avoiding dysfunction causing pain
- Optimising bladder & bowel health and function
- Exercise in pregnancy – how much how often when to stop and what to be aware of
And more ……….
Workshops will be run according to demand locally in Hawkes Bay or nationwide if you have an established group so please make contact to inquire on availability and register your interest.
Further information on content covered workshop dates is available on request here:- Contact for more information
Best wishes on your pelvic health journey ♥